Saturday, February 11, 2012

Febuary Birchbox

Yesterday my Febuary birchbox arrived and it was full of goodies!
For those of you who who have not heard of Birchbox, it is a monthly subscription service that sends hair, makeup and skin care samples to your mailbox for the low cost of 10 bucks per month! I have been getting it for the past three months and I have got some awesome samples. My favorites so far have been a Zoya nail polish, Stila waterproof eyeliner, Benefit primer and Loreal Professional hair oil. Needless to say, my Birchbox is a highlight for me because I LOVE trying new products that I couldn't otherwise afford! This month did not disappoint.
I tried the Dermalogica microfoliant scrub last night and my skin felt like I had just gotten a spa treatment! The grain was super fine and took off all of the dull, dry skin leaving me fresh and dewy. This morning I prepped my freshly scrubbed skin with the Jouer tinted moisturizer. Typically I like to use a medium coverage foundation, but this product is great for a mellow Saturday :)
Ummm it is highly unlikely that I will be using these eyeliner strips as I have really small eyes and these things are at least an inch and a half long...but they are pretty silly and could be fun for Halloween next year!
It wouldn't be a February box without a nod to Valentines day...a cute pink nail file and a new band to check out!

Well there you have it, my February Birchbox! I hope you are out enjoying this beautiful Saturday!!


  

1 comment:

  1. So FUN! I wanna sign up! ;) thx for the useful info Meish! xoxo, TAYA

    ReplyDelete